- Currently used to manage over 4000 acres in over 900 blocks
- BLOCKS: Maintain both physical and accounting aspects of a block.
- ALLOCATORS: Define allocations to split expenses across multiple blocks.
- CUSTOMERS: Maintain custom-farming billing information on each customer. Define contracts, billing rules, monthly fees, etc.
- EMPLOYEES: Maintain employee information necessary to produce payroll earnings.
- TASKS: The activities performed by employees. Entered with payroll information. This information is retained as an important part of each block’s history.
- EQUIPMENT: Define each piece of equipment owned or rented. When the equipment is used, the ID is entered in the labor expense entry (payroll or contract labor).
- PAYROLL: Collect employee labor performed on each block per task per day including equipment used. Collect per hour or per unit (tons/vines). Generate payroll information for a payroll service. Formats are available for Data Plus, Pro Business and ADP. For employees with a company vehicle, generate equipment cost for the hours that the employee worked each month.
- A/P: Collect payable invoice information for vendor labor and material at the block level. Roll these detailed invoices up to the standard AMS A/P system.
- A/R: Generate monthly billings from the detailed employee time and vendor invoice information. Forward these invoices to the standard AMS A/R system. Bill customers at a rate over cost or at cost plus generated fees. The generated Tech Support fee is computed at a rate per acre. The Overhead and Profit fee is a factor of the total invoice.
- FIXED ASSETS: Tie blocks to a fixed asset. Normal AMS monthly F/A processing generates an V/M asset depreciation batch.
MONTHLY ALLOCATION OF EXPENSES: Setup ‘FROM’ and ‘TO’ allocation parameters to spread expenses. Eg: spread “technical support” or administrative expenses over select blocks.
- REPORTING: Report per BATCH dates for accounting, and per DETAIL (physical work) date for Ag Managers.
- BUDGET: Create per acre budgets per budget codes. Generate budgets for each block per block’s budget code and number of acres. Forward summarized V/M budget to AMS G/L budget.