Careers with AMS
Think working for AMS might be for you? We are the premier provider of information systems to the wine industry. As our customer base grows staffing needs open up from time to time. We look for people that have experience working with our software, we think it is important to have experience from the customer side of things. We look for good people skills, strong work ethic, solid values, and a love for creative problem solving.
If you would like to know more, contact us at: email@example.com.
AMS is Hiring - Customer Service Team Member
AMS Software LLC
Santa Rosa, CA
The AMS helpdesk is the first line of service for customers with questions about software operation. Questions come in via phone and email and can range across any of the AMS software modules.
Duties will consist of, but not be limited to:
• Answering product use questions for the AMS software package
• On-site training at customer wineries
• Managing and tracking customer support requests received via phone and email
• Troubleshooting and documenting customer reported product defects for the development team
• Receiving customer feature requests, effectively communicating requests to the development team
• Writing and maintaining both internal and external facing documents, setup guides, sample procedure documents, etc
• Design and create training materials
• Conduct training sessions on-site, over the internet
• Participation in weekend support rotations with other customer service staff
To be considered for this position candidates MUST absolutely have previous AMS experience.
• Two or more years’ experience with AMS systems
• Driven, self-motivated person with a passion for customer service
• Must possess a working understanding of customer service best practices
• Ability to draw out and understand customer business needs, transforming customer support requests into well-crafted actionable items for development
• Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
• Excellent organizational abilities essential, ability to track many open issues at one time
• Proficiency with technology, Windows 7/8, tablets, MS Office, and browsers
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time providing support for customers via email and phone
$40,000 - $75,000 depending on experience and capabilities
We provide a competitive salary, health insurance, paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) after a year.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org